The best way to help keep your Subaru performing the way it should is to stay updated with your scheduled maintenance intervals. Your local, independent Subaru specialized mechanic can help you with these recommended service maintenance intervals, while offering a lower price than the service center from the Subaru dealer.
Guidelines for your recommended service intervals revolves around the mileage on your vehicle. Generally, every 6,000 miles (or twice a year) is ideal for your Subaru to receive scheduled maintenance, depending on your driving habits, climate and terrain.
- Minor Service 1 (every 3,750 miles)
- Minor Service 2 (every 7,500 miles)
- Intermediate Service (every 15,000 miles)
- Major Service 1 (30,000 & 90,000 miles)
- Major Service 2 (60,000 & 120,000 miles)
Check your vehicle maintenance manual for your Subaru model’s specific guidelines.
- OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Parts for your Subaru
- Check Engine Light And Your Subaru
- Independent Subaru Repair Shop Service Doesn’t Void Warranty
- Cost Savings, Personalized Service from Independent Subaru Repair Shops
For information on an independent Subaru auto repair shop near you, please see our directory.