Subaru Scheduled Maintenance Every 7,500 Miles
For optimum performance, Subaru recommends a 7,500 mile maintenance schedule. Subaru services may include:
- Synthetic oil and oil filter change
- Oil drain gasket replacement
- Top-off of all fluids
- Tire balancing and rotation
- Inspection of front and rear brakes
- Inspection of windshield wiper blades
Check your vehicle maintenance manual for your Subaru model’s specific guidelines.
For information on an independent Subaru service shop near you, please see our directory.